MagSafe Battery Pack - Technical Specifications
Attaching the MagSafe Battery Pack is a snap. Its compact, intuitive design makes on-the-go charging easy. The perfectly aligned magnets keep it attached to your iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro — providing safe and reliable wireless charging. And it automatically charges, so there’s no need to turn it on or off. There’s no interference with your credit cards or key fobs either.
At your desk and need a charge? Just plug a Lightning cable into the MagSafe Battery Pack for up to 15W of wireless charging. Short on time? With a higher than 20W power adapter, you can charge both the MagSafe Battery Pack and your iPhone even faster. And you can track the status of your charge on the Lock Screen.
- 20W or higher USB-C Power Adapter and USB-C to Lightning Cable (sold separately)
- For more information, please see How to use your MagSafe Battery Pack
- Up to 70% additional charge with iPhone 12 mini or iPhone 13 mini and MagSafe Battery Pack*
- Up to 60% additional charge with iPhone 12 or iPhone 13 and MagSafe Battery Pack*
- Up to 60% additional charge with iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro and MagSafe Battery Pack*
- Up to 40% additional charge with iPhone 12 Pro Max or iPhone 13 Pro Max and MagSafe Battery Pack*
What’s in the Box
- MagSafe Battery Pack
- Note: Power adapter and cable sold separately.
- iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 12
*Testing conducted by Apple in April 2021 using preproduction iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Maxunits and software, and in August 2021 using preproduction iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro, and iPhone 13 Pro Maxunits and software. Testing conducted while subscribed to LTE and 5G carrier networks, paired with preproduction MagSafe Battery Pack units and software. Tested with screen off. All settings default except: Wi-Fi was associated with a network; the Wi-Fi feature Ask to Join Networks and Auto-Brightness were turned off. All battery claims depend on usage, environmental conditions, initial battery levels, network configuration, and many other factors; actual results will vary.