Siri Remote (2nd generation) - Technical Specifications
The Siri Remote (2nd generation) brings precise control to your Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD.¹ Its all-new touch-enabled clickpad lets you click titles, swipe through playlists, and use a circular gesture on the outer ring to find just the scene you’re looking for. And with Siri, you can find what you want to watch using just your voice.
What’s in the Box
- Siri Remote
- Lightning to USB Cable
- User guide
Size and Weight
- Height: 5.4 inches (136 mm)
- Width: 1.4 inches (35 mm)
- Depth: 0.36 inch (9.25 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 ounces (63 g)2
Communication and Connections
- Microphone for Siri
- IR transmitter
- Lightning connector for charging
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter (sold separately)
- Operating temperature: 32° to 95° F (0° to 35° C)
- Nonoperating temperature: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Operating altitude: tested up to 10,000 feet (3000 m)
- Wireless: Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
Apple TV Models
- Apple TV 4K (2nd generation)
- Apple TV 4K (1st generation)
- Apple TV HD
- Not all content is available in 4K HDR. 4K resolution requires 4K-capable TV. Playback quality will depend on hardware and internet connection.
- Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
†† We approximate your location from your internet IP address by matching it to a geographic region or from the location entered during your previous visit to Apple.