Apple has determined that, under certain circumstances, the screen on a limited number of iPad Air (3rd generation) devices may go blank permanently. A brief flicker or flash may appear...
Apple Authorized Service
Apple Authorized Service
Carbon Computing is your Apple Premium Service Provider in West Queen West, Toronto. Our Apple-trained technicians use Apple-approved diagnostics and tools on every repair. And we only use genuine Apple parts. This means that all of our repairs are Apple-certified and backed by Apple.
Our Commitment to Excellence
- We act ethically and with integrity toward customers, coworkers, service providers, and Apple.
- We acknowledge our diversity, talents, and interests.
- We always put our customers first and provide a warm welcome to all.
- We empathetically engage our customers while solving their challenges.
- We seek to develop relationships with our customers by inviting them to return to our stores.
- We strive to inspire and excite our customers with every visit so that our stores are a happy place to shop, to learn, to create, to get help, and to revisit.
Our Daily Commitment
- We respect our customers' time and deliver all repair transactions in a timely, personalized, and efficient manner.
- We will always make certain our customers know what to expect.
- We treat our customers with a sense of empathy, professionalism, and urgency.
- We value every customer problem as an opportunity to excel. We listen and respond immediately to all feedback, taking initiative to make it right.
- We exceed customers' expectations by offering proper diagnosis, reliable repairs, and fast turnaround.
- We maintain neat, clean, and orgnaized stores.
- We are up to date on Apple technology, and conduct repairs using certified technicians.
- We earn trust by recommending relevant solutions that meet our customers' needs and goals.
- We welcome all customers with a smile, a helping hand, and personal attention.
- We encourage open dialogue with our people and customers to share ideas about improving our stores, our processes, and our performance.
Find your product's Technical SpecificationsGet your Tech Specs
Apple has determined that certain iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus devices may not power on due to a component that may fail. This issue only affects devices within a...
Apple has determined that, under very rare circumstances, a crack may form along the rounded edge of the screen in aluminum models of an Apple Watch Series 2 or Series...